We acknowledge the importance of protecting the privacy of our site visitors.
To demonstrate this commitment we have adopted the following policy.
Information we collect
- Domain names and IP addresses of users requesting any of the Expropriation Law Centre's
website pages are logged by our webhosting service provider
- Names and e-mail addresses of persons who join the mailing list are recorded by our mailing list service provider
- Names and e-mail addresses of persons who post messages in the Forum
- Names and other identifying information for persons who request a listing in the Professional Directory
- Names and other identifying information for persons who purchase goods or services
- Names and other identifying information for persons who contact us directly on any matter
How we use it
- Domain name and IP addresses are logged so that we can compile statistics on visitor traffic and
help diagnose problems that may occur with our website. Some aggregated statistics are published on
the website but not records of individual site visits and we do not supply any visitor information directly to third parties
- Information obtained from persons who join the mailing list are used to provide periodic notices
containing information about the website and upcoming expropriation events
- Information obtained from persons who contribute to the Forum are published on the Forum to identify authorship of these messages
- Information obtained from persons who request listings in the Professional Directory is posted on the website
- Information obtained from persons who purchase goods or services is used to fulfill their orders and is
recorded for our own reference purposes. We do not have access to any payment information supplied by visitors
while making online payments using Paypal
- Information obtained from persons who contact the Expropriation Law Centre directly is recorded for our own reference purposes
- The Expropriation Law Centre does not sell any information about site visitors.
We will only disclose specific information obtained about individual site visitors to third parties
with their consent or when required by law
The Expropriation Law Centre is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies
of any websites for which we have provided links. We will use reasonable precautions to keep
information disclosed to us secure but do not assume liability for any breach of security.